You acknowledge that CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform Administrators may have certain rights to access Users’ accounts and may obtain related information in connection with the Services. The Administrators also set policies regarding various aspects of the Services available to the Users. Users should also be aware that Customer Service may also have access to User accounts and all other data stored on the platform instance. Customer Service may use, update, and remove such data only to assist with the delivery of the Service to you.
"Your Data" means any data and content you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. "Your Data" includes messages you send, files you upload, comments you make on files, profile information and anything else you enter or upload into the Service.
You are solely responsible for your conduct, the content of Your Data, and all communications with others while using the Services. CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, or legality of Your Data or any other information you and your Users may be able to access using the Services.
Permission is granted to download or copy content from
this CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Representations and Warranties
You also agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any of Your Data that is unlawful or illegal, including without limitation Data that is libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
- use the Service to harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform employee, Administrator, Owner, or other User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any of Your Data;
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any of Your Data that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any of Your Data in a manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer or assign or offer the Service on a time share basis to any third party;
- use the Service to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Service to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service, including using any device or software;
- modify, adapt, or hack the Service, including by using any non-public CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform APIs, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any data, privacy, or export control laws, or regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- use the Service to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- use the Service to engage in any unlawful or illegal activities; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with any of the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
The materials on this CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform web site are provided "as is". CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform's Internet site, even if CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform or a CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Confidential Information means all documents and information disclosed by you on CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform’s platform and software – whether in electronic format or otherwise – that are not publicly available or known.
- We and our platform provider, TrustedPeer, Inc, will maintain
in utmost confidence and will allow no third party access to
Confidential Information, except when we are under legal
compulsion to disclose Confidential Information, in which case
- Provide a written description to you of what Confidential Information has been or will be disclosed; and
- Use our best efforts to ensure that the confidential Information is disclosed with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- We will use Confidential Information only for purposes within
Confidential Information only to those employees and third
- Have a need to know about the Confidential Information for the purposes of providing this service; and
- We acknowledge and agree that the obligations must be respected by any of our subcontractors.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to CPP Innovation Idea Lab Mentor Platform's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.